Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB?

3 posters

Go down

Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB? Empty Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB?

Post by STK Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Just a thread to showcase some of the funny or infuriating stuff kids give you in toybox.
II'll start

A kid (couldnt have been older than 7) saw me laying gas cans as part of a trap. He of course asked me how to do it. My policy is to not give out binds to kids until I know they won't spam (this was before the spawn limit was implemented). He immediately started screaming at me for being mean and gave me an ultimatum. Either I gave him the code or he would "make me regret it". Ignoring him, he proceeded to run around screaming into his mic and running through peoples bases and deleting them. We immediately kicked him. He still never got the bind.

STK

Back to top Go down

Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB? Empty Re: Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB?

Post by Sub° Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Sounds like just another day in kindergarden
Sub°
Sub°

Back to top Go down

Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB? Empty Re: Funniest drama youve heard from kids in TB?

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

This kid asked me how to do jet pack in a squeaky voice. But i told him it was a super jump achievement and he spent about a good 3-5 min trying to jump 100 times..... <.<
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down