Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe {القزم المشر}

+3
Warden
SOOTHSAYER
beaver
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joe {القزم المشر}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe {القزم المشر}

Post by Joest3r Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Oh that's ok.

Are you familiar with 4chan? You seem to like trolling a lot.

Joest3r

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Are you really still going? Be quiet now.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Joest3r Mon May 02, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm assuming you mean't now rather than 'not' so I shall. :s

Joest3r

Back to top Go down

Post by XWitchHunterX Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 pm

[/quote] Offended by who exactly? Soothsayer for saying it? or the authorities and the airports for actually doing it?

I have to say that I don't like racism (seriously), but speaking the truth isn't racism.

Racism is the exclusion or the denial of goods/services based on the persons ethnic origin, or the use of derogatory racial terms/names.

Let's say you had a dog and you beat that dog with a baseball bat every single day, that dog will probably then attack anyone carrying a baseball bat. Is that dog racist against baseball players? No of course it's not.
So if several middle eastern gents hijack 3 planes and kill 6 thousand people, is it racist to be extra careful of middle eastern passengers? really?

Anyway, this thread really has nothing to do with race.... It's just about the anti-social behavior of another human being.
[/quote]

first i didn't say anything wrong...second i am not saying not to be careful...third i am a person who is caution from everything...your free to be careful Very Happy i was just saying not to blame every single person who has arabic letters on his name joe isn't arabian...to be honest i don't like racism either...and don't jump to assumptions...when did i say soothsayer is racist? Smile

XWitchHunterX

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 pm

OMG YOU MAKE ONE JOKE, AGAINST YOUR OWN RACE TOO, and people get there thongs in a knot. I will have you know that my racism is equal to all races, genders, and colors. Also, just let the admins do there jobs, its what they do.
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Tue May 03, 2011 3:07 am

Joe shut up and listen to what the god damn admin tells you and thank him for not banning you.

I was the one who originally said I was offended and it was a fucking joke. I was not offended, sooth meant it as a joke, now do me a favor and stop making yourselves look bad and listen to beaver already.

You know who actually offended me? Daxter. Please don't compare my people to dogs. Your analogy was awful. People like you, who think they understand everything, are why planes blow up. They aren't selective to middle easterners at the airport because that would be illegal, you uneducated prick. It's random because a terrorist can come from any country- not just countries in the middle east. I've never had trouble at the airport, but I see people of many different races have trouble. "Extra careful around middle eastern people"? Maybe you misunderstand the meaning of racism. Your going to act differently when you see a brown guy at the airport? I like white people and I'll never treat all white people like they're fucking stupid and racist just because you are. That's because I don't judge people based off the color of their skin, like your sheltered small town ass. Your welcome for educating you.

For your sake, I hope this thread locks before you get a chance to respond. Otherwise, choose your words wisely- I am an admin and I already hate you.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 am

According to Dax you should be careful around Middle Easterners because they killed 6 thousand people even though the official number is 3 thousand people.

Does that means I should be afraid of whites because they raided the middle east and killed 100 thousand Iraqi's and Afgany citizen's whose families now consider Americans terrorists?

Learn some fucking perspective you dip-shit.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by XWitchHunterX Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 am

if you were a true admin you wouldn't have said "fu*****"...there is really no need for that...i didnt say i am offended because you are...

XWitchHunterX

Back to top Go down

Post by Joest3r Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

Look, it's been sorted out with Beaver and I, I haven't replied since yesterday so did there need to be anymore comments here?

Can we close this thread? Beaver's taken it into hands already, can we forget this all, please?

Joest3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Joest3r Tue May 03, 2011 7:07 am

I'm going to stop replying now since this is all over. Thanks Very Happy Future re occurences of mic spamming and what not will not happen again.

Thank you Beaver.

Joest3r

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 am

True admins can't curse now? Can someone delete this now. It's getting ridiculous.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxst3r Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Warden wrote:According to Dax you should be careful around Middle Easterners because they killed 6 thousand people even though the official number is 3 thousand people.

It's still 3 thousand too many..... Who doesn't agree????

Killing the "Kuffar" just because they don't believe the same things and happen to have better lives in a more civilised and prosperous society, is JUST as bad as what Christianity did thousands of years ago under the old (and frankly barbaric) testament.... Back when religion, politics and greed were so mixed up that nobody knew what was going on.
Why can't everyone just live in peace?

Warden wrote:Does that means I should be afraid of whites because they raided the middle east and killed 100 thousand Iraqi's and Afgany citizen's whose families now consider Americans terrorists?

The coalition forces did what they did, does anybody know the real motives? I mean.... Only 2% of US/UK oil comes from that region (which is another argument altogether), so that kinda ruins most of the conspiracy theories.

The fact is, no WOMD were found, they knew they weren't there. But if a group of nutters can fly planes into innocent cilivians imagine what they'd have done if they had gotten hold of some old soviet nukes.
hey'll sell them AK's, anti tank missiles and old T series tanks, but even a country as desperate as Russia for money isn't stupid enough to give them nukes.

Warden wrote:Learn some fucking perspective you dip-shit.

Thanks

Daxst3r

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Please, stop it now. Leave the thread alone.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Daxst3r wrote:
Warden wrote:According to Dax you should be careful around Middle Easterners because they killed 6 thousand people even though the official number is 3 thousand people.

It's still 3 thousand too many..... Who doesn't agree????

Killing the "Kuffar" just because they don't believe the same things and happen to have better lives in a more civilised and prosperous society, is JUST as bad as what Christianity did thousands of years ago under the old (and frankly barbaric) testament.... Back when religion, politics and greed were so mixed up that nobody knew what was going on.
Why can't everyone just live in peace?

Warden wrote:Does that means I should be afraid of whites because they raided the middle east and killed 100 thousand Iraqi's and Afgany citizen's whose families now consider Americans terrorists?

The coalition forces did what they did, does anybody know the real motives? I mean.... Only 2% of US/UK oil comes from that region (which is another argument altogether), so that kinda ruins most of the conspiracy theories.

The fact is, no WOMD were found, they knew they weren't there. But if a group of nutters can fly planes into innocent cilivians imagine what they'd have done if they had gotten hold of some old soviet nukes.
hey'll sell them AK's, anti tank missiles and old T series tanks, but even a country as desperate as Russia for money isn't stupid enough to give them nukes.

Warden wrote:Learn some fucking perspective you dip-shit.

Thanks

None of your nonsense had anything to do with what I said. Are you trying to justify racism or are you trying to make me think that you have an understanding of military operations? You haven't proved either.

It's hard to keep my mouth shut when stupidity is running wild.

I'm done.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

See kids, this is what happens when you're reported for mic spamming. An entire heated debate will take place that revolves around current events, religion and politics. Many off-topic posts will be written, much bullshit will be read, and many people's feelings will be hurt. And it will all be your fault.

Locked. Take this somewhere else.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum