Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chimp13s ban appeal

5 posters

Go down

chimp13s ban appeal Empty Re: chimp13s ban appeal

Post by leutenent chimp13 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I was banned for the false accusation that i had sworn and been disrespectful to all people in the game and for pretending to be an admin and showing disrespect for an admin.My reasons for this are that the admin whom i showed disrespect was sending messages of vulgar and sexual nature under other peoples names and despite saying not to use foul language used quite a few swear words,including five f words.i did not swear and did not show disrespect to anyone but him,and as for pretending to be an admin i did it for only 15 seconds before saying i was just messing around,also he claimed because i asked what my friend had done to get banned and told my friend that the admin was "being a jerk and was overpowerd". I would really like to rejoin,

leutenent chimp13

STEAM_0:0:39378920

leutenent chimp13

Back to top Go down

chimp13s ban appeal Empty chimp13s ban appeal

Post by leutenent chimp13 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Dear toybox,

I was banned on the false accusation of swearing and the correct accusation of showing disrespect to an admin and pretending to be an admin, the admin i showed disrespect too was sending vulgar and sexual messages in other peoples names, i am aware he will deny this so i will not mention a name for i am not hear to accuse,he was also swearing over and over again even though he banned someone for "useing foul language"this brings me to another reason i was banned.I asked what the charges were against my friend and he said being disrepectful to people including the admin,i told my friend dont listen to him he is an overpowerd admin,and my friend was banned.
I do not deny pretending to be an admin but only for 15 seconds before telling him that i was doing it because he admited to sending the messages and said he could do what ever he wanted so i said i pretended to be an admin because you said i could do whatever i wanted and was jokeing.He told me since i had "shown disrespect to him and pretende to be an admin i was banned". This is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth,whether or not you choose to belive me is up to you,

leutenent chimp13

STEAM_0:0:39378920

leutenent chimp13

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Most of what you have said here is bullshit. You were saying multiple swear words for one. But that doesn't matter.

I came in the game undercover so as to bust rulebreakers. I ended up finding 3 of them.

First off, some kid by the name of dragoneye something something was threatening me by saying he's going to kick my ass if I don't stop. What he wanted me to stop doing is healing him after a tank hit him a few times. He was yelling and screaming with a high voice(breaking a rule) and pulling out insults about my mother. I remember a few saying she was fat and ugly. At this point I was cussing back just for the fun of it. Some interesting stuff said back to me was "go suck on your Mom's tits" and similar stuff. By now this kid's friend who was also a kid was backing him up by yelling at me, threatening me, trying to kick me repeatedly even after it said I have immunity. The two of them also started kick votes against people who weren't involved at all, one of them being my friend. Of course I didn't let them pass. Now, in a storm of raging and disrespect to other players, dragoneye left. His friend (I think his name was sgt vsin or something like that) continued the unwarranted kick votes, insulting and threats.

At this point, you came in. Obviously you were a friend of this sgt vein because you were backing him up. By then I had come clean as an admin. I got onto my microphone and told the kid that I have enough information to ban him, maybe even permanantely. The kid then apologized and said he didn't mean any of it. I

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I probably wOuld've given him a two week ban if I hadn't been preoccupied with you. You had joined in with the yelling and cussing. Started saying if I banned him then it's admin abuse, despite the fact that he had broken multiple rules. Then you said you're going to report me for admin abuse. I really didn't care if you did, so I said go ahead. Now you had said you're going to become an admin and ban me.

There are so many things wrong with this statement I'm not even going to go into them now.

Then you had said you are an admin. You held with this claim for a few seconds and I said something along the lines of "if you're an admin then kick me".
I knew he wasn't an admin for real of course but there was just proof. You held the claim of being an admin for about a minute. BefOre I permanently banned you for breaking at least two rules and/or their subsections. Then I kicked sgt vsins. The end.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

So apparently all of sudden admins are all over powered and power crazy and abusive. They are just cracking down on kids like you, just accept the ban and live your life. Thanks.
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 pm

leutenent chimp13 wrote:I do not deny pretending to be an admin but only for 15 seconds

PERMABAN.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Thank you Warden. And yes, pretending to be an admin constitutes a perma ban. Just so you know.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Warden wrote:
leutenent chimp13 wrote:I do not deny pretending to be an admin but only for 15 seconds

PERMABAN.
I want a "like button" just for that.
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Hold on. You called yourself an admin, then hit up the group saying puffin was abusing admin? Amazing... You're a fucking moron.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down