Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

killerbee appeal ban

5 posters

Go down

killerbee appeal ban Empty killerbee appeal ban

Post by Chaosleon321 Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

First of what happened is that I didn't know that Puffin was an admin (haven't played for a long time) and I thinked that Puffin was a cute name and I changed my name to Puffin(2). Then I said Hello!. Guess what happened after I said Hello!? I got banned. I didn't know that he was an admin and if i could get un-banned i would never change my name again. I'm a good player! I don't annoy, rage, etc.. I just like to build stuff that protects me from zombies! Sad

so please unban me:
UserID STEAM_I:0:25589029

I apologize!!!

Chaosleon321

Back to top Go down

killerbee appeal ban Empty Re: killerbee appeal ban

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

No, that's bullshit. I was undercover looking for rule breakers. I ended up finding a rulebreaker (iSmile) as soon as I revealed my self as an admin I remembered seeing you type "!adminonline" and laughing or something. A few seconds after, you changed your name to Puffin.

I know that you didn't just change your name to Puffin because it's a "cute" name because I revealed myself as an admin at the same time I changed my name. I saw the exact timing of you changing your name and I know that your reasoning for it is bullshit.

I really don't care if you don't rage or do anything else like that. Impersonating an admin constitutes a ban. And besides, it's only one week. Don't you think you can wait one week?

Sincerely,
Puffin

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosleon321 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Puffin wrote:No, that's bullshit. I was undercover looking for rule breakers. I ended up finding a rulebreaker (iSmile) as soon as I revealed my self as an admin I remembered seeing you type "!adminonline" and laughing or something. A few seconds after, you changed your name to Puffin.

I know that you didn't just change your name to Puffin because it's a "cute" name because I revealed myself as an admin at the same time I changed my name. I saw the exact timing of you changing your name and I know that your reasoning for it is bullshit.

I really don't care if you don't rage or do anything else like that. Impersonating an admin constitutes a ban. And besides, it's only one week. Don't you think you can wait one week?

Sincerely,
Puffin

If thats what you think what happened then I can live with that. Well thank goodness its only a one week ban, I thought it was perma-ban. (relief)

Chaosleon321

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Thank you, I'm very refreshed with your cooperation. I'm used to people denying everything they do. Wow, I'm blown away.

I think I'll reduce your ban to 2 days.

Let this be a lesson to all you people trying to appeal your (non-permanent) ban. Cooperation goes a long way!

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Lots of good ban appeals lately, I hope we keep it up!
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:39 am

Thor why do you comment on every appeal. They're directed towards admins..

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 am

haha
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 am

Because I get bored and it's somewhat enjoyable.
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 am

I suppose that's understandable. No need to comment though, toybox staff has it under control.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Yes sir Razz
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by iSmile Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 am

Puffin wrote:No, that's bullshit. I was undercover looking for rule breakers. I ended up finding a rulebreaker (iSmile) as soon as I revealed my self as an admin I remembered seeing you type "!adminonline" and laughing or something. A few seconds after, you changed your name to Puffin.

Sincerely,
Puffin

As you see in my Ban Appeal, the rule breaking was an honest mistake. I thought you were a regular user. And like I also said, I am very - dang - sorry.

iSmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down