corporate sponsors

Go down

corporate sponsors

Post by STK on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 am

With the situation of toybox at the present time, it seems unlikely we will acquire new servers very soon. However, I do know of some servers that turn to corporate sponsorship for high end or high volume servers. To major companies, the cost of hosting a server is miniscule compared to their income. Normally, all the host would do in return is place an ad, often in the text log, or message of the day in exchange for sponsorship. However, this is a rarely used tactic, as there are not too many companies out there who feel they could profit from such a venture. But, there are companies out there, and this is an option we should explore.

STK

Back to top Go down

Re: corporate sponsors

Post by Puffin on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:56 pm

don't you ever listen to the famous rapper "Immortal Technique"? He hates corporate sponsors.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Showharu on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I agree with maaddog if it saves the day id do it as long as there is a server admins are admins. if it falls... sad day for all of us who like the server so much... and i know admins would be.. a sponsor might be annoying but your creativity will last. Maadogg80 i agree with ya.
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by STK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm

I'm in contact with a few small-time and larger hosting companies about sponsorship. Most have turned me down, but I'm still waiting on replies from others. Hopefully, it works out.

EDIT: Freaking Coca cola turned me down, only because we weren't an "international venture". However, I did get us slotted into a Network affiliates program, where we stand to make money off of certain advertisements.

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum