Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason

4 posters

Go down

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason Empty this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason

Post by tejaslok Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 am

hey Damian its T3J45 here,

i have been playing in ur toybox 3/ 8 slots server for last 2 weeks but since 3 days this dude comes and kill s every bots and me thru portals, if i ask him the reason he says im not allowed here and if i agrue with him he and his stupid friend kicks me for no reason, can u giv the IP of some other TB server i cant play with him or warn him dont BAN him, i know everyone comes to ur server to have FUN but not on other players but on zombies

HIS game nick is Tairy Greene.

his profile link is ***

his steam ID is "Tairy Greene" ***

see the screenshot for proof here

screenshot

plz tell him not to kill me or else giv me the link to another server u host >? Sad

tejaslok

Back to top Go down

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason Empty Re: this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason

Post by Damian Payne Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Acknowledged.

I'll have all the admins on the look out so we can talk to him.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason Empty Hello Admin

Post by Warden Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Hello my user name is Tairy Green. Admin of Polycount servers and new to your server. There's a great deal of cyber-bullying on your servers due to the amount of power any given player can posses. Everytime I join the 8 person server I am greeted with a group of team killers that portal you into either death or seclusion. It's the same group of friends every single time. The only enjoyment for them is ruining the game for people still trying to learn your fun server. I originally registered on this site to report these people and found this very amusing post. They're trying to get me banned because I fought back and threatened to report them. I looked at the screen shots and none of them prove anything. I am being framed by bullies who think they're clever. Now my report has weakened to a case of he said/she said. I invite any admin to watch my gameplay. I have nothing to hide, I am exposing myself right now. I am a team player. If I have ever killed them, it has been only to defend myself. I wasn't able to get their steam id's so it was very helpful that this one tried to report me fraudulantly. I would appreciate it if you watched him and the other people he plays with closely. I will get the name down immediately from this point forward and report them right away. Thank you for your cooperation. After my name has cleared, I wanted to let you know that I have admin experience and I would love to help you administrate this server to keep this sort of thing from happening in the future.

Thank you.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason Empty Re: this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason

Post by Warden Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I got some id's: Doodle and [VB] Trix

They also broke rule 6 and 7. Children on microphone that are constantly complaining
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

If you came across the temporary ban I placed, it was only to redirect your attention to this thread. Or maybe you didn't and came here to report those users... Either way, you're here, so I now have both sides of this and can continue . . .

Allow me to begin by just saying thank you for that thorough piece of insight into this situation. It definitely makes things much more clear and easier to handle. I'm sure T3J45 was only a spectator that came along, found himself in this situation, didn't get an explanation, and so reported what he saw and only what he saw. Or not, I'll get to that in a second.

So the origins of conflict go back to Tairy Green and the "same group of friends" that would abuse unrestricted portal placement and teleport players directly into death or seclusion. If that's the case, then that's definitely something I've put off for a bit too long. Portal placement used to be limited only to non-entity surfaces, meaning you couldn't place them on/near people - but that also means you couldn't place them on props, and thus not inside your fort/house or creation. Unfortunately, with that fix I made, I've noticed an increased number of people using it to teleport others players where ever they wanted, and would even use it on me from time to time. However, I do want it noted that if one of the portals can't find the other (i.e. it was deleted with ent_remove), then you'll actually get teleported somewhere that looks like xyz(0,0,0) on the map. It's sometimes hard to differentiate between intentional seclusion and that bug, but map skyboxes are definitely nowhere near map origins.

Indeed I've come across a few bad apples that use portals the wrong way, so this is nothing new and is relatively minor. Green, if you remember or come across those players, please do report them as soon as possible (especially if they're foreigners, they always make a mess and the language barrier takes longer to break through). I don't recommend killing every bot on the team to sift through each player that joins to find your enemies, as hilarious as the whole bot killing thing seems to me. It holds up the entire server and makes a bunch of people angry.

Though, I do want to address T3J45's involvement real fast. While his screenshots didn't seem to provide much of anything at first, I find it a bit odd that I didn't see any attempt on Green's part to respond. T3J45 is sitting here in spectators, asking "wtf dude", and then he gets votekicked... ? I'm definitely missing something here.

Either way, at this point I'll just finish with: don't abuse portals, always report rule breakers, and don't go into mass-overkill with your revenge. =s
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

this user has been killing me thru portal and kicking me for no reason Empty Tairy

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Alright, since i cant report directly to an admin anymore (>.>) I would like to shed some light on Tairy's "report" of me and Trix. Tairy just joined in-game with us on Toybox #3 and immediatly said we were breaking rule #7. I kept explaining to him that we really werent. Then he repeatidly spammed the chat saying "you have been reported" and "your breaking rules 6 and 7" and thing in that nature. After a couple minute of spamming, he teleported me outside the map (we were playing on the Mall map). Soon after much "teleporting" he got himself stuck up there. He then killed himself, went into spec, and continued to spam the chat and go into spectator and teleporting us outside the maps. A few minutes later he left. I hope you will handle him appropriatly. Also you have Trix and MaaDomo for additional details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Doodle uses MaaDomo as a reference. MaaDomo was banned by someone who wasn't me. Then I get this today

[F.P.V]Combine99 : my friend maadomo cant join for some reason he said he got banned is this true?

That means there's a Monster - Casey connection.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

I banned maadomo. With perfect reasoning.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down