Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troublemaker

2 posters

Go down

Troublemaker Empty Troublemaker

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: "Oaflofski"
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:22181273
Where: Toybox #3
Reason: First time i met him was all good and dandy, but then as time went on he began to get annoying. He kicked me once because apparently 3 propane tanks to fend off some zombies counts as spamming, even though he and i were basically on opposite sides of the map, he said i was "spamming" and kicked me. Next time i saw him i made a fort back near the beginning of the map, he then deleted many of my props to get in, never saying sorry mind you, and complaining.

-DoodleXD

*UPDATE* Later, while playing on the stadium gate map, he continue to accuse me of spamming although i was in my base the whole time, he then proceded to delte most of my fort and jetpack away. A few minutes later, he went into spec, and started spamming atlas's (physics) and gas cans, and continued to say i was doing it. (Note i was dieing at the time, so obviously i wouldnt do it) and after we kicked him, the spamming stopped and we had to restart the game because there were 100's of atlas's on fire.

Back to top Go down

Troublemaker Empty Re: Troublemaker

Post by scrotaltorment Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Awaiting a response from Oaflofski. Word of advice, don't antagonize the situation. (Not saying you did or do, just saying, generally ignoring someone being a douche can fix the problem faster then yelling at them or complaining)

scrotaltorment

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:59 pm

DoodleXD wrote: ... there were 100's of atlas's on fire.
On fire, huh? neko

I haven't had issues with Oaf in the past - and yet I've had issues with you spamming. Are you positive it was him? I can't take accounts from you seriously, I'm gonna need more eye witnesses.

Atlases ... on fire ... lololol
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Troublemaker Empty -_-

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Yes Atlas's on fire! Im not saying there were actually "On fire" just that there was fire all around them. And im not asking for rational action by any means, just keep an eye out.. theres atlas's everywhere! ohnoes AND WHEN HAVE I SPAMMED ON TOYBOX?! ...ive spammed on SGC...but this is a completly different server >:O

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Of course, we'll be keeping and eye on both of you guys, as I've gotten complaints from Oaf about you as well.

And you whining about the new Pyrotechnic/Explosive prop limits is evidence enough of you wanting to spam. cool
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Troublemaker Empty O.o

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

That wouldnt be evidence of me wanting to spam? The fact that i cant only spawn 1 gas can, with a entire army of zombies on my door step, its pretty frustrating. lol! <-- and why the hell is Goku here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

It's called molotovs, yo. And anything spawned past the limit is considered spam.

Oh and goku's a beast, that's why.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

But you can spawn past the lim- ugh, nevermind. And yes Goku is amazing, but i like Piccolo! elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeah, but you can't throw at the same rate you can spawn. Stop arguing, this has gone way off topic.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum