Hello Good Fellow(s)

Go down

Hello Good Fellow(s)

Post by FlySandwiches on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah, Hello. I am Fly Sandwiches.
New to the forums, But not necessarily new to the servers. I've played a lot of toybox. and I have to say its fun to build stuff, but I just don't like the fact that people spam so much props, and don't delete after themselves, Very obnoxious, Other than that, I love it. Keep Up the good work, and I'll see you guys around..

~FS.
FlySandwiches
FlySandwiches

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Good Fellow(s)

Post by yarlson on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 pm

well mr fly I am pretty new to the forum myself, but I've been playing on toybox for a couple months now. As for the prop spam, I usually just delete peoples random props if its clear they are not going to in order to save space for something others might want to build and to keep the map clean. I try not to delete what other people are intentionally building however. Overall it seems to make for a good time. since the servers are always packed this is kinda a big issue for me too, because when i get on I wanna stay on for a good amount of time. If the map is full of useless clutter it takes from the experience, and in extreme cases even lowers my ping and frame rate. I remember when i first started and i couldn't even figure out how to delete things. Haha it was hilarious and maddening all at the same time. Cheers friend!

yarlson

Back to top Go down