becoming an issue

Go down

becoming an issue Empty becoming an issue

Post by yarlson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm

I dunno maybe I'm just unlucky but I can never get in to any of the servers anymore. I've been trying to get on because I am supposed to be evaluated for the private server but I can never do it. This really blows. I remember not even a month ago I could join no problem. guess ill have to force entry in the server browser but even that has taken me an hour or more before. A tad upsetting -.-

yarlson

Back to top Go down

becoming an issue Empty Re: becoming an issue

Post by Damian Payne on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Toybox is about to reach 1000 members.

We have 20 public slots total.

There is an average of 150 members in-game at any given moment.

This is a problem that no one individual can resolve. Or at least, no one that I know of is in any financial position to pay for a comfortable amount of servers to accommodate everyone at any time. Also, there's a price to pay not only in money, but in time. I only can't take that much time out of my life to maintain all those servers.

That's my say in the matter, and so I leave this issue open for the community to decide on a course of action.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrotaltorment on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

I agree that it sucks when all the servers are full and you want to play. Unfortunately, as Damian said, Money and time are an issue. Time isn't as major of an issue, but money is a huge issue. Shortly we will be possibly accepting donations (Money, not servers) in order to pay for servers.

scrotaltorment

Back to top Go down

Post by yarlson on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 am

well if you do start accepting donations I'll be happy to contribute what I can. I wasn't really blaming anyone, just voicing my frustrations, seeing if anyone else has better luck maybe. Thanks for the honest reply.

yarlson

Back to top Go down

becoming an issue Empty Re:becoming an issue

Post by SOOTHSAYER on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

If you did take donations then you could buy more servers and i would be happy to donate and help code new servers
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down