Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned cool guy 100

2 posters

Go down

Banned cool guy 100 Empty Banned cool guy 100

Post by Warden Wed May 18, 2011 12:23 am

1 week ban. Deleted things. Everyone voted to kick him, he kept coming back. I warned him that I can kick him for good. He ducked out on me before I could get his IP. Several hours later I saw him in a game, as soon as i entered he typed !adminonline, i figured i didn't have much time so I did the in game 1 week ban on server tb3, so he could probably reach tb6. Suitable punishment. tb6 is usually full and where all the admins hang out, if he wants to come say hi.

Don't try and duck us, it annoys us so much more.
Attachments
Banned cool guy 100 Attachment
6eLUQ.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(91 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by Warden on Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Banned cool guy 100 Empty you said i hacked

Post by coolguy100 Wed May 18, 2011 12:32 am

you said i hacked. you made them kick me i did not delete props the warden uses admin abuse

coolguy100

Back to top Go down

Banned cool guy 100 Empty Re: Banned cool guy 100

Post by Warden Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 am

Don't flatter yourself, I don't think you're capable of hacking. I use admin abuse? Are you aware there is a console that shows everything you did? Do you think you can run from me in game, then try and reverse a report on me in the forums? If you were to say that it didn't warrant a ban that'd be one thing. If you were to tell me that you didn't know how strict the rules were, or were completely unaware that you were deleting things that weren't yours, then we could talk about it. But, you're not appealing your ban, you left a comment with disrespect all over it. I didn't make anyone kick you buddy. They called the vote on you several times. You would leave and come back in. I abuse my power? I stopped you from abusing others. If this is how you handle situations, if this is the kind of player you're representing, believe me, you'll never be playing on toybox again. I'll make it my goal. Grow some balls and talk like a man. I'm going to recommend your ban be extended to permanent until you can make a respectable appeal and promise to respect players and admins on this server.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by coolguy100 Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

i will respect the players and the admins

coolguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 am

https://toybox.forumotion.com/t166-the-warden-kicked-me#731

I have no intention of helping you get unbanned.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 am

I will advise you one more time, then I'm done trying to help you help yourself. An appeal is not accusing an admin of lies and abuse. An appeal is explaining your situation and regret. If you did these things unintentionally, include that in your report. If you are unaware you were doing it, include that in the report. But when everyone in the server was trying to kick you and I checked the console that proved you deleted it, you cannot deny it. When you deny it, you become a liar. When you're a liar nobody will give any merit to the things you say. I had to deal with the bullshit of false admin abuse reports in the past and it's become one of my pet peeves. Take responsibility for your actions. No one will believe that I'm lying because I get a kick out of banning people so drop it. You can't get my powers taken away that way, you can't get unbanned that way.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down