Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users.

4 posters

Go down

VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users. Empty VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users.

Post by Damian Payne Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

I want to make this abundantly clear...

DO NOT VOTEKICK ANYONE UNLESS THEY
ACTUALLY VIOLATE THE SERVER RULES.

Furthermore, it's AGAINST the rules to kick people JUST TO OPEN SLOTS.

Toybox is SMALL. People want in all the time, the same crowd cannot stay in the server all the time and then proceed to kick people just so that particular group can join.

Last edited by DamianPayne on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users. Empty Re: VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users.

Post by Puffin Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 am

So say some little guys like zombie_cobra and them have been on for like 7 hours and someone else wants to get in who hasn't been in all day. Are people on the server allowed to votekick them if they refuse to make room for someone else?

Puffin

Back to top Go down

VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users. Empty Re: VOTEKICKING - A Message to Toybox Users.

Post by PyRoBuG Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I agree with puffin i was offline for 3 hrs and got back on and there are still players on that i saw 3 hours ago when i got off its getting annoying when u cant join server due to that happening

PyRoBuG

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Jesus. This thread hasn't been commented on since last december and you're just now commenting on it? Wow.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

wtf XD
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down