Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below

4 posters

Go down

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Empty Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

Hello Im been so damn board at home and all and itching(like a bad rash) to edit something for a reason So im gunna ask ya!

Can I Advertise ^_^ meaning borrowing the TB tag Editing around it and Put something Sexy,Catchy,and Sexy on it Then post the tag To little ones who love your creation,and would put it as there tag and spray it in a left game since they love to show you guys love.

All i think i would need is Something catchy to put as words next to it and which site you want it to have on it the forum or steam?

-Your Jockey/ Louis

Vampire Showharu

Last edited by Showharu on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Empty Re: Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below

Post by Damian Payne Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

You're talking about the logo, right? wtf

If so, sure go ahead.

Last edited by Damian Payne on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Empty Re: Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Toybox10
I made a gif. Pic but for some reason it wont come up... sorry about that
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Hope11 there it goes
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub° Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm

WOW really really nicely done. The spray one is really sweet too.
Sub°
Sub°

Back to top Go down

Post by Showharu Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:53 pm

<.< thankz lol if only i can get the spay to convert >.< it took a while to do... so thats my next step lol
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 pm

This could hold over for now

Need more submitted ideas if you feel like it read below Toybox11
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Showharu Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Im looking for ideal pics to edit with maybe if some were submitted on here i can edit it for new types of sprays but for now im working on the gif one >.< for some reason it bugs me on how plane the background looks....maybe a better pic im not sure what its missing but its missing something.

Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

google can be your best friend. Invert the colors, reverse the pattern, and no one knows.

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down