Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The following people will be muted in every game

+2
Damian Payne
Warden
6 posters

Go down

The following people will be muted in every game Empty The following people will be muted in every game

Post by Warden Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Wolfboy666: I might have the username wrong, but if you see this guy in game he is to be muted immediately. If you're not an admin, start a vote kick. He leaves his mic on and just screams incoherently.

surf3r gay guy: Again, I have the username wrong, but I think we all know who I am talking about. Not only does this child always talk, but much like a retard he has no idea he's being punished. If you mute or unmute him, he'll continue to talk. If you explain what you're doing, he'll ask to be admin.

Casey: Incoherent screaming child.

Jackass: This guy is a kid and he's been inviting a lot of his kid friends with usernames like Alex or other uncreative first names. These guys don't have a mic spamming problem. Their problem is a little different. They're so god damn young that they don't know what they're doing. Deleting, calling restart every second, constantly dying, in other words: so bad that it's annoying and disruptive. I recommend that they play regular left for dead 2 first and learn the game.

Last edited by Damian Payne on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : They're distributive!)
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

The following people will be muted in every game Empty Re: The following people will be muted in every game

Post by Warden Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm sorry I should have grouped Casey with Jackass. I believe they're related.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

The following people will be muted in every game Empty Re: The following people will be muted in every game

Post by Damian Payne Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Warden wrote:surf3r gay guy: [...] If you explain what you're doing, he'll ask to be admin.
lololol Oh jeez, so fucking true.

I'll keep an eye out for the others - those first name kids are terrible, I've noticed as well.

(p.s. there's an edit button!)
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pigtailsboy Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Yes but he wanted to say what he should have done to admit his fault so you could point it out to him and feel better about your self. Warden is so nice like that.

pigtailsboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 am

Can we ban surf3r for like a week, he keeps following me and asking me to make him admin and I've told him every single time that im not an admin and he still wont fucking leave me alone.
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:22 pm

hahahaha i got tired of him bothering us so i told him the only person who can make him admin is sooth
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

WARDEN WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Tue May 03, 2011 5:45 pm

lol
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by welch3334 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

U GUYS ARE AWSOME!!! HAHAHAHA lol! lol! lol!

welch3334

Back to top Go down

Post by thor Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:15 pm

May I add on to this list? Very Happy
thor
thor

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

WARDEN! You bastard.... why'd you delete me? ohnoes
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down