Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new

4 posters

Go down

A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new Empty A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new

Post by Daxst3r Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 am

As long as you have walls and no zombie gaps, your base does not need:

TV's, sofa's, armchairs, pool tables, bench's, desks, tables, beds, sinks, toilets, toasters, firidges, teddy bears, snack machines and other random objects.

For you hit YES when someone calls a start round vote.

Just in case you didn't realise Smile

Daxst3r

Back to top Go down

A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new Empty Re: A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new

Post by STK Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm

How could it be a base without modern amenities? How could one survive the zombie apocalypse without a fridge in which to store certain perishable foodstuffs? And how could we relieve ourselves without a toilet? I don't know about you, but I'm not taking a dump on the floor, that's where I sleep, because apparently we don't need beds either!
And where would we be without a TV? I'd go crazy.

Oh, and the vote start is meant to allow everyone a chance to finish building before we start off the round. Just because you're done doesn't mean the rest of us have to play with a half finished base.

STK

Back to top Go down

A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new Empty Re: A helpful tip for all Toybox players old and new

Post by Puffin Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 am

Maadog is correct. If a vote to start the round is called, anyone has every right to vote no if they are not done with their base.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 am

And if you don't like that, why don't you post a complaint, because everyone knows that you always get your way when you whine about it.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 am

Well said Puff

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 pm

hey maadog is my spray ready?
post it on here and i'll copy it
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm

oh yea, I forgot to tell, you, its done. I'll send it to you
Message me on steam

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum