Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Almonds

2 posters

Go down

Reporting Almonds Empty Reporting Almonds

Post by Warden Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:14 pm

I've noticed a recent and annoying trend, reporting admins. I want to tackle this issue immediately because I'm frankly tired of hearing about it. All the admins on toybox servers are adults, not children (excluding Monster [or whatever name he goes by now]). Monster is server owner of Toybox 3. If he abuses you in game, the best thing you can do is just avoid Toybox 3. He's another issue that is too far off topic right now. Like I said, the rest of us admins are adults. If you have a problem with something you've noticed myself, for example, do in the middle of a game that you didn't like. Consider this: Everybody who plays in this server, at one point, asks to be admin. Yet, we have less admins than you can count on two hands. All of us were hand-selected and have had several in-depth conversations about bettering the servers. We aren't some assholes just trying to blow shit up and ruin your game. That being said, we take admin abuse complaints seriously. As we have had a problem with it in the past and those people have been removed from the servers. If you've felt that you've been terrorized by an admin. Try posting to the forums instead of jumping to a report. 99% of the time, the admin was right to kick/slay/mute/happy you. You might want to address the admin and ask why. We usually have pretty good memories of everyone we encounter. Or post on the forums and explain yourself to the admin. They will give you the courtesy of explaining their actions as well. An admin report because you didn't like what the admin did would be abuse of the forums and I don't know about other admins, but my response to a false admin report is perma-ban.

Warden

P.S. Please stop asking to be admin.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Reporting Almonds Empty Re: Reporting Almonds

Post by Sub° Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Correct, this isn't an Almond Joy.
Sub°
Sub°

Back to top Go down