Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concert for all to have heard and cringed

3 posters

Go down

Concert for all to have heard and cringed Empty Concert for all to have heard and cringed

Post by Showharu Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Soothslayer, F.v.p Combine, casey,and Gamergirl.... If you know these kids they all have high squeeky voices Soothsayer is almost there with puberty but has the high of justin beber. To be honest all of them were justin beber soundin (haha he told joke)<no offence> they were all on concert lvl having a singing contest.... Turning my night into Ringing ears and Laughing to be honest... The only time i tolerated kids voices for so long...Like an endurance test ^_^ If only i could have recorded it and put it on youtube for all of toybox to hear. lol My night tonight. Soothsayer did a verse of Capt. Kurk climbing the mountain. So auto win... Little kids can sometimes make you laugh and annoy you at same time is my point But more funny then annoy.

Last edited by Showharu on Fri May 13, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Showharu
Showharu

Back to top Go down

Concert for all to have heard and cringed Empty Re: Concert for all to have heard and cringed

Post by SOOTHSAYER Thu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Dude its just my mic its cheap now shhhh....

Also my name is SOOTHSAYER not slayer....god will people ever learn to read my name
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Concert for all to have heard and cringed Empty Re: Concert for all to have heard and cringed

Post by Warden Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 pm

haha, personally mute them, that's all you can do. Sooth lets his little brother play, but he's pretty aware of the rules.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down