Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason..

4 posters

Go down

Banned for no reason.. Empty Banned for no reason..

Post by Kade Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 pm

ok well first i will just like to introduce myself since i have been way to busy and lazy to join your forums and this just gives me the chance to do so lol.. i was playing in the server minding my old business until i told some young kid to shut up and talk when his balls have dropped, and made my voice sound like his.. then some guy told me u really say that i said yes.. he said it was funny cause my voiced sounded the same i said cause i made it sound like that.. blah blah kicked... tryed to rejoin and ask wtf.. kicked... changed name got in for 5 seconds than banned and thats why i am here...

Personally yea i was being an ass but was also joking.. FYI heres your rules.. if that admin dosent know his own rules..?
1. RESPECT All Players
- 1a. Respect Admins
- 1b. Help people out who need it!
2. DO NOT SUCK
- 2a. Know how to play L4D2
- 2b. Do not fall behind
- 2c. Use the mods to your advantage!
3. DO NOT SPAM
- 3a. Do not spam menu items
- 3b. Do not spam bile, especially on finales
- 3c. Do not spam explosives/pyrotechnics (gascans, oxygentanks, fireworks, etc.)
4. DO NOT hinder map completion
- 4a. Do not block paths with spawned objects, make sure to remove them.
- 4b. Do not fall behind due to lack of ability
- 4c. Do not stall to increase stats by grinding
5. DO NOT Vote Kick people for NO REASON
- 5a. Do not vote kick to open slots
- Report Users with their STEAM_ID at (toybox.forumotion.com)
6. DO NOT COMPLAIN
- 6a. Do not dare fucking complain about the server being modded.
- You can report server issues at (toybox.forumotion.com)
7. NO KIDS on the MICROPHONE

ok i broke rule number 1 but than was doing protecting number 7 since no kids on the microphone... so i dont get that

Explain/Provide:
1) Your Nickname/Alias used at the time of ban = Kade
2) Your Steam ID (Example: STEAM_1:0:3494362768) = STEAM_0:1:7559477
3) Name of the administrator that banned you (if applicable) i believe its No
4) Circumstances leading to your ban = already explaned
5) Why you should get another chance = well personally i don't really think i have done much, i really do love the mod that u have installed and think its very creative and fun as fuck lol.. i play all the time with and without friends and i have no problems with the admins until now.. even tho i have seen alot of worse behavior on your servers, i have even tryed adding you admins who are leaders of the group but u are all ignoring me for what ever reason so please add me on steam or w.e send me a chat if u wanna talk more Laughing Smile

oh and sorry for doing what ever i did.. i personally dont see the offence of anything i did..

Kade

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason.. Empty Re: Banned for no reason..

Post by beaver Mon May 16, 2011 4:55 pm

You pissed me off so I kicked you. You came back with Beaver as your name. Thing is I wasn't in game as beaver.... You flat out impersonated an admin so the guy that was kicking you would stop.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm

what!!! i didnt even know you how would i know if your name is beaver... im canadian... i use to have my name beaver a long ass time ago.. impersonating a admin is when u go in acting like you saying im beaver and i own the server which i did not do... i never even talking to you.. i was building my own creation

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Mon May 16, 2011 5:06 pm

oh and wanna talk in steam so i dont have to keep checking this forum since i really wanna play and get this drama over with..

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Well shit, beavers are a Canadian treasure... I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to be a dick. Saw my name and got even more pissed then I was before the kicking.

I think Damian lifted the ban. Try to connect. If it's still there go into console and put in status. Then put your Steam id in here.

Please don't use the name beaver on toybox again. It would get extremely confusing.

beaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 pm

For the future, and I've had to explain this many times, just because someone breaks the rules, it doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you. Leave it to the admins to deal with rule breakers. You also broke rule number 6 by complaining about the kids on the mic. I know kids are annoying, believe me, I hate kids. I'm never going to have kids. They suck at everything and don't know anything. But if you were going to chase every kid off of toybox because they used their mic... well, you'd be doing that all day. You can always personally mute them. If I'm in the game with you, you will definitely hear no kids.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Tue May 17, 2011 1:33 pm

haha nah bro i usually just chill on the servers with a group of friends.. i love to have some of yea on my friends list.. iv tryed but like man i didnt mean 2 offend anyone... i love this mod and always will keep up the good work.. i have owned my own servers and clans before i know what your dealing with bro.. been there done that... anyways invite me to games anytime .. cheers thanks for the unban! Smile Very Happy

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Tue May 17, 2011 1:45 pm

nope i am still banned guys =(

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

steam id === STEAM_1:1:7559477

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

EDIT: Nevermind.

Unbanning now...
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kade Tue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

haha thanks yea im playing =)

Kade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down