Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Kid's

+3
Daxst3r
Damian Payne
PyRoBuG
7 posters

Go down

Little Kid's Empty Little Kid's

Post by PyRoBuG Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

these kids are not afraid of banning as far as I have seen. Especially rule 7 "No kids on mic". i dont no whats going on they say they can do what they want and i told em rule 7 over and over again now im just ignoring them and they get all smart with me and say 2 mute them i do that but i no they still talk when i cant hear em.

PyRoBuG

Back to top Go down

Little Kid's Empty Re: Little Kid's

Post by Damian Payne Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Rule 7 is only punishable per instance by those present in the server.

i.e.
- If there's a majority that agrees Rule 7 is being broken by a player in the server, they have the option to votekick that player. That doesn't mean a minority can't try - you'll probably just fail and get votekicked yourself.
- An Admin present in the server can also choose to globally mute anyone breaking Rule 7.
- Since it's widely only punished per individual instance, it's usually not something to place extended bans for punishment. In most cases, Rule 7 is only one of the rules broken by an individual that leads to their ban.

You always have the option to Mute Players using the Toybox menu. That's so YOU can't hear them, it doesn't make them shut up - they'll obviously still talk, don't complain about that.
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxst3r Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I was trying to get this kid to shutup yesterday, he wasn't incredibly annoying but they were SERIOUSLY loud, his mic was obviously on max volume. I couldn't even figure out which player it was and they wouldn't tell me because they were afraid of being kicked........

At one point what sounded like the mom came on the mic and said "he's just a little kid", which of course resulted in "well this isn't a kids game, hence the zombies and the blood and the body parts flying about".

But there's a plus side to this............ I don't play xbox or PS3 online, I can only begin to imagine what kids on the mic is like on those platforms. Sad

Daxst3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Payne Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Daxst3r wrote:At one point what sounded like the mom came on the mic and said "he's just a little kid", which of course resulted in "well this isn't a kids game, hence the zombies and the blood and the body parts flying about".
Little Kid's WulEz
Mother of god...
Damian Payne
Damian Payne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha I like that picture. Makes me want to smoke a fine cigar.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Daxst3r wrote: But there's a plus side to this............ I don't play xbox or PS3 online, I can only begin to imagine what kids on the mic is like on those platforms. Sad

Yea, and at least we can votekick them here.

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

you can just kill them >.>
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 pm

and have them accuse you of wallhacks? I think not Mad

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by SOOTHSAYER Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm

i didn't mean in game >.>
SOOTHSAYER
SOOTHSAYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooth Jr. Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Not in game? O.O Should i write my will?? ohnoes

(Im big sooths little brother i made an account so i could post as well without confusion)

Last edited by Sooth Jr. on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

Sooth Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Senior Sooth, we should make a TB assassin team, we hunt down and kill spammers! Surprised

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down