Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most disturbing/violent/messed up movies you've ever seen.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Most disturbing/violent/messed up movies you've ever seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most disturbing/violent/messed up movies you've ever seen.

Post by STK Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:50 pm

True True.
Good strategy on the Simpsons. Best way to do some soul-scrubbing.
Myself, I watched 5 episodes of House...

Hopefully they never make a sequel to this abomination.

STK

Back to top Go down

Most disturbing/violent/messed up movies you've ever seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most disturbing/violent/messed up movies you've ever seen.

Post by Puffin Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 am

My friend, you have a lot to learn. August Underground's Mordum is the second movie in a trilogy. Smile

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:26 am

Dear god. Are the others this bad?

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 am

Haven't seen them yet. But fortunately for you and me, Mordum us considered the worst.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 am

whew that's a bit of a relief.
Hey, isn't that guinea pig movie the one that tom cruise threw a bitch fit over?

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Charlie Sheen actually. Seen it. Not that bad. There are actually seven of them. I've seen 2.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by STK Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

what a dumb ass..then again he probably railed a line before he watched it.
yeah, guinea pig series is kinda weak when you compare it to other stuff. Flower of flesh and blood was pretty realistic though.

STK

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffin Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah when I first saw Flower of Flesh and Blood, the hand cutting scene (which was basically the first scene in the movie) was kind of a "what the fuck" moment because it was so realistic. But after that, nothing in that movie phased me. Honestly, Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole is worse just because of how blatantly disgusting it is.

Puffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2